Travellers' Tales January 2005


31/01/05 Anorak Feature: Rob North - Sporting BTC (Hants League). 

I note your list of lowest attendances. I didn't attend myself but when Sporting BTC took on BTC Southampton in the Hampshire League (in November I believe) the 'crowd' was 3, consisting of ground hoppers Roger Elderfield, Andy Molden and Gary Day! Web Editor. Thanks  Rob. Added to the top of the list!

31/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Dave Reed - Tividale (WMLP).

I went to Tividale on Saturday for their game against league leaders and near neighbours Tipton Town.  It was an uneventful journey to Birmingham although I had to share the train with some noisy Spurs supporters en route to WBA.  After a mini pub crawl round Birmingham city centre, I caught the train to Dudley Port and then had a leisurely stroll uphill to the ground.  I had just started to take some photographs and turned round to see fellow Traveller Nigel Roe arriving.  Strange isn't it how two people can independently travel a relatively long way and still arrive at the same venue!

Tipton took an early lead on a difficult pitch through a somewhat lucky deflection and held on to win although they possibly should have added to their tally.  The programme was 24 pages for £1 inside a stiff yellow cover and contained all the relevant information with good use of a colour printer.  Following my request for the team changes, a very helpful club official, the General Manager I think, provided me with a photocopy of the team sheets.

Although some parts of the ground are a little run down, there is cover all the way along one side that would provide adequate cover against the elements. Another good day out.

29/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Mike Latham - Caersws (Welsh Premier League) Caersws is a small village six miles west of Newtown in mid Wales with a remarkably successful football team. They went into Saturday’s game with leaders TNS in second place in the Welsh Premier League and settled for a 0-0 draw after a tight game of few chances. What chances there were went largely the way of the visitors who were aggrieved to have a last minute goal ruled out for offside. The Recreation Ground is approached via a small tunnel under the railway line and it is a wise move for drivers to tuck in their wing mirrors on their cars before negotiating the challenge. Once through, a large piece of flat land opens out with plenty of car parking and an adjoining field to the main playing area.


There is a small modern main stand, with the sign Caersws FC clearly visible, a small covered standing area and an excellent tea hut that did a roaring trade from the 740 crowd of spectators. The rest of the ground is uncovered standing with a television gantry dominating the skyline opposite the main stand. With rolling green hills surrounding the ground and sheep grazing peacefully in nearby fields Caersws is an idyllic place to watch football, a world far removed from the English Premiership.


The whole village, young and old, appeared to have turned out to watch their side and it was wonderful to have tea and coffee served up in pot mugs from friendly catering staff instead of the plastic cup variety so often on offer. The standard of play was good- both sides tried hard to play proper football on a well grassed pitch and the game was worthy of far higher than the £5 admission price on a mild and still afternoon.


28/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Mike Latham - Bangor City (Welsh Premier League)

Bangor City’s Farrar Road stadium is one of the most atmospheric in Wales and, situated just off the main high street and adjacent to the railway station, is an increasingly rare example of a city centre ground.  

Sadly its days are numbered as Bangor propose to relocate to a new 3,000 seated stadium at the Nantporth site, Holyhead Road.  Gwynedd Council will soon be hearing a planning application for this proposal. 

Farrar Road, City’s home since 1920, has terracing on three sides and a main stand, built in two sections, backing on to the high street.  The approaches to the ground are down narrow alleys and the site is hemmed in by Victorian housing and a church. 

The playing area looks in excellent condition though the pitch has a pronounced slope widthways towards the main stand and also down to the corner that houses the club shop and tea bar. 

A television gantry dominates the open terracing opposite the main stand and the open end behind the goal to the left of the main stand features a spectacular mural of the Bangor City club badge painted into the boundary wall.  The other end is covered and well positioned for the well-stocked tea bar. 

On a dry and fairly mild evening Bangor defeated Connah’s Quay Nomads 2-0 before a crowd of 439, sealing their win with two goals in the space of three minutes in the first half. 

Admission was £6 for adults and this included entry to the main stand and a 32-page programme sold for £1. 

To those travellers who haven’t yet visited Farrar Road the message is thus: Catch it while you can.  Highly recommended.


26/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Mike Latham - Stranraer (Scottish Football League) Stair Park, Stranraer is one of soccer’s outposts, situated on the far south west tip of mainland Scotland closer to many places in Ireland than in Scotland.  Belfast is actually nearer than Glasgow, for instance. The town is about 100 miles from Carlisle on a road that is winding and slow in places, particularly if full of lorries heading for the ports at Stranraer and Cairnryan.

But the journey is worthwhile when you reach Stair Park, situated in a public park close to the town centre. The ground was bequeathed by the Earl of Stair to Wigtown District Council in 1907 and if alive today he would be delighted with the smart upkeep and appearance of the stadium. A modern cantilever stand, opened in 1997 and holding around 1,500, dominates the ground.  On the other side is a small stand with terracing either side.  Behind the goals at the west side of the ground is a small covered terrace with an open end, partly grassed, to the east. 

On a cold but dry evening Ayr United, who brought with them about half of the 1,002 crowd, moved into the last 16 of the Scottish FA Cup with a 2-0 victory after a hard fought game. Admission was £10 to the stands and £8 terracing with concessions £5 and £4 respectively and a 24-page programme sold for £1.  There is plenty of free parking next to the ground. Stranraer are still run by a committee and a club official explained that most of the players are from the Glasgow and Ayrshire regions with only three local players in the first team squad. There was a well stocked club shop under the main stand and plenty of refreshment areas inside the ground but unlike most lower league Scottish grounds there was no free movement to different parts of the ground once inside and the away fans were segregated in the north stand and east terrace. Stranraer is a friendly club in pleasant surroundings and well worth a visit.


26/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Dave Reed - Locks Heath (Wessex Lge 2);  

I had a trip to Hampshire on Saturday with my travelling companion Ken Kenealy to take in the clash between Locks Heath and Poole Town.  It was fine when we first arrived at the ground but, not unexpectedly, it was raining by three o'clock with the second half being particularly wet.  With no cover, it was rather difficult to keep my umbrella up and make notes on the game but the second placed visitors came out on top against the third placed home side.  The twenty paged programme which sold for £1 was adequate and a bucket collection was made during the second half.  Despite the inclement weather it was a decent day out.


24/01/05 Club/Programme News: Richard Panter - Quorn (Midland Alliance). On the programme front I was at the Quorn v AFC Sudbury Vase game on Saturday and the visiting fans had bought all of them by 2.15pm. I managed to scrounge one from the Chairman Stuart Turner! 


24/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Mike Latham - TNS (Welsh Premier League)

TNS v Rhyl; highlight of the weekend in Wales was the Welsh Premier League clash between the first and third-placed clubs, Total Network Solutions and Rhyl at Treflan. TNS play in the tiny mid-Wales village of Llansantffraid, between Oswestry and Welshpool just off the A583 and about 18 miles west of Shewsbury. With a population of around 1,000 the village must be one of the smallest in Europe to host a senior side. The club’s name was sponsored by a company specialising in computer networks and they hit the headlines when they played Manchester City in the Uefa Cup in 2003, losing 0-7 on aggregate.  TNS’s “home” game was staged at the Millennium Stadium. TNS are full-time and are rumoured to pay some of their players wages that would at least match those on offer in the lower reaches of the Football League.  Their manager is ex-Tranmere striker Ken McKenna and they train on the Wirral, travelling to Treflan for games. Rhyl stole TNS’s thunder in 2003/4, winning the league for the first time and developing their support in the north Wales coastal resort.  Their Belle Vue ground is now one of the best in Wales.


The two rivals met on a cold but sunny January Sunday afternoon with the game telecast live on Welsh Channel 4 television. The ground is reached via a steep road from the main road leading through the village and entry is via two turnstiles. Entrance was a mere £5 with a superb colour programme selling for £2- though this sold out with 25 minutes to go to kick-off. Once inside the welcome was warm- a clubhouse accessible to both home and away fans and open all day, a well-stocked snack-bar with pies, home-made rolls and fresh coffee and a superb club shop with a variety of souvenirs.


The ground is a fascinating mix of old and new- the new cantilevered stand behind one goal offering an impressive backdrop to the play while the old main stand, hewn into the wooded valley side was packed with fans. Behind the other goal a wire mesh fence stopped the ball disappearing into the fields behind. The Rhyl fans had occupied that end in the first-half as their team attacked, and hung three impressively large and colourful flags on the wire meshing.


When their team changed ends at half-time they left the flags where they were and at the end of the game there was the sight of TNS fans helping them dismantle the flags from their position- can you imagine that happening in the Premier League? The game was well-contested, sporting and skilful on the well-grassed pitch, TNS twice falling behind in the second half and fighting back on each occasion.  They salvaged a 2-2 draw with a close range goal from striker Michael Wilde in the third minute of injury time.


The game drew a crowd of 1,042- a league record for TNS- with ground-hoppers from far and wide attracted by the unusual kick-off time.  The writer spoke to hoppers who had come from such diverse locations as Redditch, Dover, Bromley, Blackpool, Glasgow, Stockholm, Hull and Newcastle as he walked around the well manicured ground. Great game- one to lift the spirits- and a fitting result for two teams set to take the championship race, just as they did last season, to the last day. WebEd. Cheers Mike. A superb report!


24/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Paul Roth - Larkhall Ath (SDWL1);

An early start from my home town, Margate, meant arriving in Bath 20mins before opening time! I armed myself with a day bus pass (£2.50), and commenced a detailed tour of the city`s GBG listed pubs. Walking about I soon remembered what a truly lovely place Bath is. Despite having the aforementioned bus pass, I somehow managed to walk from the centre out to Larkhall`s ground, a good two miles culminating in one
almighty hill at the end. A sharp right turn brings you into the lovely setting which is "Plain Ham". The pitch has recently been levelled and floodlights installed. A small stand (standing only) is to the left as you enter and is set ten or so feet above the pitch offering a superb elevated view.
Even as the rain began to fall more heavily, I was taken by the beautiful setting with the city below and lots of rolling hills all round. There is a well appointed clubhouse selling real ale, tea and coffee, and cold snacks including filled rolls.
50p bought a pretty decent programme. And so to the only slightly
disappointing part of my day - the football! Minehead easily kept the home side at bay and stole the game, scoring the only goal  after 68 mins.
I heartily commend this lovely little club to all travellers - a brilliant day.

 22/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Dennis Woods - Chipperfield Corinthians (HSCL);

I along with Peter Franks went to see Chipperfield Corinthians v Codicote in the Herts County League Premier Division.  We set off early from Euston to Hemel Hempstead to catch the 11.08 bus 352 from outside the station to Chipperfield which arrived at Dunny Lane at 11.23 (although the bus was 10 minutes late).  The next bus left Hemel at 13.08, arriving at Chipperfield at 13.23 which may have been a bit tight for the 2pm kick off, if the bus was delayed.  There are other options to travel by bus from either Watford or Kings Langley.  The return bus was at 16:32.  For a 3pm kick off it would be better to get the but to Watford as there is one around 17:30, as the next bus to Hemel is not until 18:30.  This is also the last bus!


The club secretary was very helpful the night before the game, telling me about the various pubs in the village and about the club.  Chipperfield village is a lovely place to visit.  We had a excellent meal in The Two Brewers pub, which served real ale.  It is a lovely old pub and very large, it also has a hotel and the roaring fire was very welcoming.  We also visited The Windmill which was a lot smaller, but also served real ale and food.  There are at least a further two pubs in the village.


The club is down Queen Street and a sign before this road informed motorists to park in an area outside of this road.  The ground is a short walk down the road and the club building is immediately in front of you as you walk through the entrance.  They is no bar at the ground, but a club room was available which had a TV and served hot drinks and rolls etc.  There is an over hang to this building which is at an angle behind the goal, there is no other cover at the ground.  A 12 page programme was available for 60p and no admission was taken.


Chipperfield played very well and nothing like a team that was currently 3rd from bottom in the league.  In fact they took the lead after just 3 minutes, although their lead was short lived as Codicote replied after 7 minutes.  Chipperfield then took the lead again before half time.  The second half seemed even better than the first and Chipperfield scored again.  Codicote scored their 2nd with around 10 minutes to go, but Chippefield hung on for a much deserved 3-2 win and all 3 points in front of 29 spectators.  In fact it was their first league win since 11th September 2004.


If you have not been to Chipperfield before, I certainly recommend a visit, to this friendly club, in a lovely part of rural old England.


22/01/05 Club/Ground Focus: Andy Sneddon - Meltham Ath West Riding Challenge Cup 4th Round;

Meltham Athletic (Huddersfield & Dist Lge Div 1) 7 Tyersal (West Riding Co Am Prem Division) 5; Att: 110; Prog: 4pp 50p (regular issue).

Sometimes things just all fall into place. Having had a week of various strifes and illnessess at home plans to go to Coxhoe were abandoned in favour of something closer to home. After a couple of e-mails and a phone call we finally ascertained that the game at Meltham was going ahead just two hours before KO. By the time we set off this had shrunk to just under and hour and a half. Screeching to a halt in the car park with 5 minutes to spare it was time for Paul to go "paper chasing" and we finally found the holy grail with a couple of minutes of the game gone, for sale from the home "bench". It was at this point I realised I'd left the camera at home so the scenic delights of Metham will have to be captured by someone else.


The top and bottom of it all was this: The game was incredible. Played on a just fit surface (a fine mixture of thick black mud, grass and a little ice) both defences found the going tough and the momemtum swung back and forth. After taking an early lead and looking the better side though, Tyersal's defence started to struggle against the pace of the home attack and went in at half time 3-1 down. This became 4-1 straight after half time before another reply had the game at 4-2. Two further quick strikes form the homesters took it to a seemingly unassaiable 6-2 before the visitors scored 3 in 5 minutes (including 2 pens, both clear cut and I'm pleased to say, not disputed). Another pen in the last five minutes (again clear and undisputed) finally settled an amazing game 7-5 in Meltham's favour.


This now takes them to 28 goals scored in the four rounds of the competition so far, all against sides from supposedly "higher" leagues. Add this to the 57 goals they've scored in the First Division of the Huddersfield and District League (in 8 straight wins) and it's clear to see they're an exceptional side. There is talk of Meltham joining the West Riding Co Am next season and on the park, they're more than ready. The pitch would need railing off but the changing and social facilities are superb. The first floor bar balcony providing a fine (if slightly distant) view of the game from where to enjoy a pint of real ale (Tetley's, but owt's better tha nowt!).


The pitch itself is semi enclosed by dry stone walls but there are currently no pitchside facilities. However, the bar is superb, the views spectacular, the welcome warm and they issue for every home game. What more do you want?


For more info check out the club's excellent website: and Huddersfield and District League site: WebEd - Cheers Andy. Inspirational!


20/01/05 Wasted journey: Martin Alsop - WebEd and I were on our way to Heath Hayes last night for a West Midlands Cup game v Lye.  Heavy rain prompted us to make a quick pit stop and phone the club to check if the game was still on. Alas NO! A waterlogged pitch had caused the postponement. As a back up we phoned Wyrley Rangers. Again the reply was negative. The game was off too - not because of the weather but that it had already been played the night before!! On a positive note we had only got as far as Coventry and saved payimg the M6 toll fees. On the way back we reminisced about previous call offs. I can remember the time I went to Billingham Town one evening for a Northern League game. The home team players were warming up when a phone call to the club revealed that the opposition had been stuck in heavy traffic somewhere on the A19. By half past eight only one car containing four members of the visiting team turned up. At 8.45pm the ref decided to call the game off. You can imagine the frustration felt when the remaining players arrived two minutes later!!


17/01/05 - Club/Programme News: Barry Neighbour Hi! My kids have dictated my football travels in the past week! On Saturday 8th January I had to take my daughter to Heathrow for a flight to Nashville (as she competed in the World Line Dance Championships). With my wife insisting in coming along to see her off I planned my day accordingly calling in to see my wife's dad at Bishops Stortford before going on to see Sawbridgeworth Town's Essex Senior League clash with high flying Enfield Town. A larger than usual crowd saw Enfield take a first minute lead before falling behind 1-3 at the break. A strong second half comeback saw them salvage a point in a niggly game which saw two home players and one from the opposition taking an early bath. An informative 20 page programme was good value for 50p. The club badge (Terrys Badges) was also a bonus at £3. As there was only one lady serving in the Tea Bar I had to queue for 20 minutes; at least we were pitchside so did not miss any of the action. The weather beat me in midweek as Sandhurst's home game with Cobham was called off. I had to wait until Saturday 15th for my next game. This turned out to be my son Ian's 18th Birthday. We knew what he really wanted so we took the long drive up to Stoke to see Port Vale v Brentford. It is over 20 years since my last visit to Vale Park and memories of standing out in a big open terrace as the rain swept in.  No more as Vale Park has been rebuilt on each side with the Main Stand still only half functional. The programme was a very colourful 52 page effort which sold for £2. Thanks to Eddie Hutchinsons first half strike to give the Bees a rare away win Ian's birthday was made complete with his first legal pint in the Wetherspoons in Banbury on the way home with his birthday dinner!! Cheers Barry.


17/01/05 - Ground Focus: Dave Reed - Wellingborough Whitworths (UCL1); Match Stats v Eynesbury Rovers; 3-5; Programme: 24pp incl. £1 admn.

No traumas this week.  Just a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon at Wellingborough Whitworths where the home side went down 5-3 to Eynesbury Rovers.  Entrance was £1 for which I got a perfectly respectable 24 page programme inside a shiny colour cover. I had a peep through the fence at the old Wellingborough ground which seems to be in use (by a junior side?) judging by the state of the pitch.  There appeared to be work going on to re-lay hard standing etc but I couldn't see very much.

16/01/05 - Ground Focus: Dennis Woods - Farnborough NE (Wessex3); Match Stats v Otterbourne; 1-0; Att: 26; Programme: 24pp, 50p.

On Saturday I visited Farnborough North End v Otterbourne, along with Peter Franks and Steven Crawley for their Wessex League Division 3 game.  Farnbourgh North End are currently leading the table and Otterbourne had a run of 12 consecutive wins, so a tight games was expected.  Farnborough North End took the lead through a deflected own goal mid-way through the first half, which turned out to be the only goal of the game. 

The second half got rather heated and a number of players from both sides were booked and each side had a player sent off for fighting.  An additional 10 minutes and 20 seconds of stoppage time was played at the end of the second half. 

A very good programme was issued for 50p which contained 24 pages and included everything that you could wish for including pictures of a recent home match.  No admission was taken and the attendance was 26.  There is no club house at the ground but there is a pub at the top of the road called the Ship Inn which had hand pumps.  However the club used a room at the bowls club behind the ground which served tea and chocolate.

We were informed by the secretary that the game was the last first team game to be played at Farnborough Gate, as the club are relocating to a new ground which will have floodlights installed so that they can progress into the second division, although the programme states that the next game at 'the gate is on the 12th February against Overton United'.  So it may be worth checking first, if you are planning a visit.  The 2nd team will now play their games at the ground.  The ground is a 20 minute walk from Farnbough's main station, although Farnborough North and Frimley are slightly closer (the line runs behind one of the goals). WebEd - Cheers Dennis. If you haven't been to FNE yet time is running out!


15/01/05 - Ground Focus: Andy Sneddon - Greenhill FC (MCFL); Match Stats v Bolehall Swifts Res; 2-0; Att: 16; Programme: 24pp, £1 (available pre match from dressing rooms and pitchside). Based at Greenhill Youth Centre, Long Lane, Blackheath, the facilities are rather basic but the welcome very warm indeed. It's essentially a large open space with two pitches, the near pitch being the main one which is partly roped on the near side with dugouts. There are no other pitchside facilities. Sec Matt Adams is a very knowledgeable and friendly young chap (normally plays but was injured today) and a great ambassador for the club. He welcomed us with open arms and free tea was supplied both before the game and at half time. The programme is a regular issue and a very presentable first effort. Web Ed - Cheers Andy. Just what we want! See the Travellers' Images .

10/01/04 - Somerset Adventure: Dave Reed - Weston and Clevedon - Another little adventure to report from last Saturday.  I was a passenger in a car heading for Weston Super Mare.  Despite the best efforts of a Transit van to force us into the central reservation of the M4, we arrived at the motorway services at about twelve o'clock to confirm that the game was on.  We located the ground in Weston and then went into town where two of us adjourned to the bar on the station for a couple of halves whilst our other passenger went for a walk into the town.  The two of us returned to the ground at about ten past two to discover that the game had been called off.  Whilst waiting for our third member to re-appear we called the nearest and probably only feasible replacement fixture at Clevedon but could get no reply.  However, once our walker had turned up we decided to try Clevedon more in hope than expectation.  Imagine our delight to arrive at the ground at 2.50 to find the game on.  Although all three of us had been there before, we were more than happy in the circumstances to get a game in.  Four goals for the home side as well, thus bringing to an end for me of a run where the home side had not scored for about 500 minutes.  The programme was 28 pages inside a colour cover for £1.30 and reasonably good value. WebEd - Cheers Dave. Always have a back up just in case! 

07/01/05 - Ground Photos: Mike Latham - excellent images from various clubs. See the Travellers' Images 

03/01/05 - Holiday 'Hopping News: Dave Reed - I managed eleven games over the holiday period.  26th December saw me at Eastbourne Borough and the following day (27th Dec), I was at Sidley where the home side upset the form book with a 5-3 win over Rye.  Due to the kick off being delayed, I then had a hectic dash along the coast to Folkestone where I arrived eight minutes before kick off.  Nowhere near the ground to park and then a long queue to get in.  It was 3.15 before I got inside and the programmes had all gone - not surprising as there was a crowd of over 2200.  Next day (28th), I saw Chessington United lose 10-0 at home to Walton Casuals which was as bad as it sounds.  The home side looked little better than a poor pub side.  Then despite considerable delays on the M25 I got to Amersham in time for their game against Cockfosters and finished the day at Hanwell Town against Hillingdon Borough.  Wednesday (29th) saw me at Met Police for their game against Bromley.  Nothing until Saturday (1st Jan) when I went to Maldon Town and saw them beat Dartford 3-2.  Although one of my local teams, my unbiased view was that the Darts were a little unlucky not to get a point.  The programme here was reasonable, 44 large glossy pages for £1 although there were a few adverts and the team line-ups didn't show the forenames.  Sunday (2nd) saw a visit to Flackwell Heath and yesterday I was in Sussex for Mile Oak against Wick where the home side lost their year long unbeaten home record.  Excellent programme, 60 pages inside stiffer cover for £1 and plenty to read.  I finished off at Horsham YMCA where I managed to see them lose their unbeaten record for the season to Whitehawk. WebEd. Some mileage! Ten goals in one as well!Makes up for the Worcester Park game. Thanks for the notes Dave.



03/01/05 - Club/Programme News: Barry Neighbour - Hi Holiday News: Boxing day saw a visit to Brentford as they crashed 1-3 to a very ordinary looking Torquay United. Usual 64 Page programme sold for £2.50. Like a number of Hoppers I had planned a double on the Monday but that was ruled out on arrival at Western League Shepton Mallett which was off due to a frozen pitch; we thought we had redeemed the situation when turning up at Somerset League side Timsbury Athletic who were home to Peasedown Athletic but after standing around for half an hour the pitch was also deemed unplayable although I did manage to pick up a 28 Page informative programme which was on sale for £1 including admission to the game. We eventually got a game in the afternoon with a visit to Western League newcomers Biddestone. The White Horse in the centre of the Village served Food and real ale. Biddestone issued a Computer Generated 8 page programme which sold for 50p and proved a welcome addition to the collection. The following day Tuesday 28th the lure of Bedmond Sports & Social in the Hertfordshire County League looked far more appertising than £23 for a ticket to see Brentford at Swindon Town. (The result 0-3 made me even more pleased not to have gone),A meal in The Bell at the end of Toms Lane which also served real ales is to be recommended as was the football in a cracking match won by the home side 4-3 against rock bottom Old Parmeterians. I was told before the game that no programme would be available as the lady who does them is away but to my surprise some turned up at Half Time although they contained no information inside other than the names of the teams and Bedmonds Manager/Aassistant and Physio and the Ref and Linesman. inside a 4 page wraparound which has 50p on the cover but was actually given away free on the day. On to the New Year and with a limited fixture list on New Years Day I headed to Nailsworth in Gloucestershire to see the Conference game between Forest Green Rovers and Aldershot Town. A disappointing game ended Goalless. A glossy 52 Page programme of which 30 were Adverts sold for £2.50.Sunday 2nd saw a trip to Flackwell Heath for a Rymans Division 2 fixture with Ware. A very entertaining game finished 2-2. A 36 page programme containing 16 pages of Adverts sold for £1. I finished off the Holiday period where I started it at Griffin Park as The Bees overcame Walsall 1-0. Again 64 Pages  £2.50.